for a showing of this vessel contact Kenneth Rear
The worlds finest semi-submarine M/V Sea Life Discovery is 65' long 15' wide and carries 49 passengers in addition to crew. Currently located in Newport Beach California.
M/V Sea Life Discovery
This one of a kind vessel is called a semi submarine because it has passenger areas for viewing both above and under the water. M/V Sea Life Discovery has seating for 49 underwater in the submarine area and seating for 49 on the main deck above water most vessels only have one or the other. There are many special design features that make the M/V Sea Life Discovery the worlds finest semi-submarine. These special design features may not look like much on paper but when it comes to functionality you realize the value. Powered by 2 John Deere Diesel Engines the M/V Sea Life Discovery is faster than other Semi Submarines with a top speed of 7 knots and a cruising speed of 5 knots. A specially designed rudder and thruster systems provide excellent slow speed maneuvering capabilities. Enclosed aft deck provides shelter and food service area. A full suite of onboard electronics, sound system, computer display with multiple monitors all help make M/V Sea Life Discovery an excellent choice for tour, research, or classroom applications. You can view the details in the attached survey. Please contact us if you would like to discuss how Sea Life Discovery may work for your application.
- Seats 49 in submarine area on bench style seats that face underwater windows.
- Windows made of laminated safety glass are extremely durable.
- There are more and larger underwater windows than other semi subs.
- Specially designed guard system protects hull and running gear without getting in the way of underwater views.
- All aluminum construction.
- Shelter and seating on the main deck.
- Computer display system with underwater cameras.
- Open top aquarium (Touchpool)
- Replacement Value 1,000,000+
- Asking $795,000 negotiable.
- 2014 SURVEY CLICK HERE.